TeleData Systems works hard to find the best products for your needs. We constantly research the latest technology to offer only the most user-friendly, reliable data and communications solutions available.
We service most brands of equipment such as Vodavi, Vertical, Mitel, and many more.
ESI helps businesses communicate. They create very efficient business communication products at a low cost to you, the customer. ESI proudly designs and builds their products in the United States. Many other business communications manufacturers were late to the game when they started using digital signal processing. ESI has been using DSP in their product line since 1992.
NEC’s UNIVERGE 360 system helps small to midsize businesses succeed through efficient, seamless communication to enable rapid decision-making and customer responsiveness.
UNIVERGE SV8100/SVC9100 Communications Server
The ideal solution for small to midsize businesses due to scalability and flexibility, the SV8100 provides three on-board applications and a full range of high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations.
The SV8100 supports:
- Wired or Wireless
The Avaya IP Office small business phone system, designed specifically for small and midsize businesses, delivers the tools you need — from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications. IP Office enables your entire team to connect and collaborate in real-time, without limitations, using available and appropriate devices including smart phones, laptops, tablets, and home and office phones.
With Avaya IP Office, flexibility, scalability, and options are built right in:
- Grow from 5 employees to 1,000 at a single site and network up to 32 locations
- Add video capabilities with Avaya Flare Experience and our Radivision Scopia products
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, remote staff, and customer service agents and supervisors
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions
- Deploy a hybrid solution using IP, digital, analog or SiP technology
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products (with plug-n-play simplicity), security features, intuitive and centralized management tools, and affordable support services
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows
TeleData Systems installs and maintains surveillance, low voltage, home automation, and network infrastructure such as:
- IP Video
- Access Control
- Structured Cable
- Home Automation
We install security system solutions based on your needs, using products from companies including ARM, GE, Samsung, and Panasonic.